Sunday, July 22, 2012

Confession..

Isn't it nice when someone confesses love to you? When he makes an effort just to talk to you everyday or see you every after school. When he boasts about you to his friends and when he always tries to make you smile even on your darkest days? Well, it is. It feels great and it's just amazing. ♥

I got confessions so many times before and they were all different. Some were lies, some were true, some were just for fun and some were just plain jokes. And I've already learned my lesson because of those. Never ever believe a confession unless you really really really, i mean REALLY know the person. Really! Because it's just natural for us to feel good if someone confesses to us but if it comes from someone you just met or you're just friends for just about 2 or 3 months, then I believe you should think about it first. Think about it a million times first.

I have this friend Y, well he's actually my friend X's brother , who has been my chat buddy  for a long time now. We kinda argue now and then but he's not that bad. I mean I can talk to him just about everything and he would tell me things about him too.I remember when he told me about this girl he likes, liked I mean and he would ask me for some pieces of advice on what to do or what to tell her. And of course as a friend, I told him the right things to do. And fortunately he finally realized what he should've realized a long time ago, that the girl didn't like him at all. It's not that I hate the girl, but the way he told me things about her, I could already imagine what she's like. Maybe I just don't fully understand her but I don't want my friend to get hurt so I told him that I'll vote no for her, as in NO for that girl. And he trusted me. I think now he's avoiding her even though he really really really likes her a lot. Poor boy.

Oh well, back to that confession thing, I can't believe he just confessed to me. And he said he already confessed to me years ago and I said no, but I actually don't remember a thing about that and I don't even remember that we were already friends that time. Lol. I've known him for 4 or 5 years already and it's not that I don't like him, but I really don't know if I can trust his feelings or not. I mean he'd been telling me his feelings about that girl lately and now he's been telling me that he likes me. See? it's hard to believe since it's just days or just a week since he decided to let go of the girl and I'm not really sure if he already did let go and now he's telling me weird things like he likes me or he loves me. Weeeiiirrrrdddd! Maybe he's just brokenhearted and he's just confused about me. But that's not the problem......... the problem is, I can't tell him that I don't like him because I like his brother X. See? How ironic. He likes me but I like his brother who likes another girl.

Well, friends will be just friends just like me and Y, and hidden feelings will always be just hidden unless I finally have the courage to go straight to X's face and tell him everything. How I wish! And it's awkward if I make a confession to a guy. Guys are supposed to do the confessions right? So I'm not doing it. Never! :| So I guess I'll just have to wait until X and his girlfriend break up and until he realizes that he still likes me. Then maybe he would finally confess to me. Finally!

So I'm just saying that confessions are not easy, but it's not that hard at all if you have the courage to say it. But still, it is hard. Anyway, I got another confession from a wrong guy and I don't know if one day I'll be able to believe another confession because right now, I can't afford another heartbreak. Maybe someday.


-072212

No comments:

Post a Comment