Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Movie: Cinderella ♥

Isn't it nice to be like Cinderella? I mean, to find your Prince Charming after all the hardships you went through and all the sufferings and pain? Isn't it nice to find someone who will accept and love you for who you are? I guess it is. I think it would be great and it will be really amazing. ♥

Two of my favorite movies are A Cinderella Story and Another Cinderella story and I wouldn't get tired watching them again and again for the rest of my life. I just love the stories and most specially, the characters. I love Hillary Duff, Chad Michael Murray, Selena Gomez and Drew Seeley. :))) 

A Cinderella Story ♥
★★★★★/★★★★★
My favorite part was when they danced and I'll Be was playing on the background :"> I love the song and Sam and Austin made me love it more when they danced with it. Another part was when it rained after Austin kissed Sam :">

Another Cinderella Story ♥
★★★★★/★★★★★
I love seeing people dance and Drew and Selena dance just so good. This movie was nice and I really loved it when they danced together :"> The story was good and the dancing was great :)) Joey and Mary were so good together :"> And I really wanted to learn dancing but I guess dancing is just not really meant for me

Anyway, I just love these movies :) And I hope something like this can happen to me someday :))

No comments:

Post a Comment