Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Give love a try, one more time :))

I always wonder why until now I can't find someone I can love again. Because of my family? School? Busy life? I guess not. Maybe because since the day you left, I've always been waiting and hoping that someday, you will come back and you will realize that I am the one for you. But I've been waiting for too long now. And I hate to admit that I still long for you but I know I should move on and let go. I should forget you and give love a try one more time.

 
"Just once, I want my heart to lead me somewhere where there is a chance of happy endings."

I want to find another love I can have this time. Where I can be happy and I can be myself. A love I can be thankful for and someone I can be with forever. We may not have a perfect relationship but still we will try to be perfect for each other. I  want a guy who will make me realize why my past relationships didn't work out and a guy who will make me feel that I am worth loving. A guy I can trust and I can tell all my secrets to.

Move on. That's what I have to do first. I have to let go and forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment