Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sexy, Free & SINGLE :)

 
Sexy and Happy 

I'm sexy coz I'm healthy. 
Actually, you really don't need to have a 36-24-36 body to be called sexy. Just  be yourself, walk with confidence and you'll feel sexy. Don't mind what other people are saying because they don't matter. All that matters is you believe in yourself. Don't go on a diet just because you feel fat, you're fat because you eat healthy foods. And don't mind your size, it's just a number, it can't define you. Exercise not only your body but also your mind so you'll be sexy inside and out. So don't worry about your figure, eat healthy foods and don't worry about getting fat. Being sexy is not a trend, being healthy is.

 
Free & Happy

 I'm free coz I am me.
Take chances, make mistakes, it's okay so do whatever you want. Don't be afraid to try new things, explore and go on adventures. Life is a ride, enjoy it. And as what they say, never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience. So either way, you should try it. Laugh as much as you want, live life to the fullest and love like you've never been hurt. You're free so do whatever you want. Don't worry about what other people might think, dance in the rain, sing on the top of your lungs, eat whatever you want, do everything you like, and just enjoy your life. The best things in life are free, friends, smiles, hugs, family, sleep, love, good memories, laughter, so just live it and love it.


 
Single & Happy

 I'm single coz I can wait. 
You don't need to hurry things up. If it's meant be, it will be. And things worth waiting is worth having, right? So enjoy being single because one day you might miss it. And as for me, well, I'm enjoying it. I can go out whenever I want, I can have a date with my girlfriends, I can go to movies with anyone and I am happy with it. I'm not saying that I don't want to have a special someone but right now, maybe God is still preparing the right guy for me. So I just need to wait and let God work things out for me. I trust him and I believe that He has a plan for me. And maybe my man just took a wrong turn so now he's lost. But I know someday, he'll finally  find his way to me and we'll live our happy ever after.
 
-070312

No comments:

Post a Comment