Monday, August 6, 2012

Acquaintance Party :)))


Spent an amazing day with my friends :)))

 (last photo) Josh, Me, Tonet, Grey, Butch, San & Nikki :))

Last Aug 3 was our Acquaintance Party and it was my first time to attend and unfortunately my last time also since it's already our senior year. 
 We had a class at 7:30  then we attended the first Friday mass by 10:30. It ended around 12 and we decided to go to Gateway to kill time since the party will start at 5pm. I went with Ate Joy and Nikki and we just chatted and talked about everything. We also waited for Nikki's BBear to come :)) 

Ate Joy, Me, & Nikki :))

DQ while waiting and chatting :))

Nikki :))

We went back to school by 5pm and waited for the party to start. There were only around 20 seniors and Kia didn't come (she's the one I'm very close with) and I somehow felt sad since she said she would come :( Anyway, the party started around 6pm and we began with a prayer. A Junior emceed the party and she was good and pretty. Our PD, Ms. dela Cruz opened the party with a simple opening message then the emcee introduced our guests. The night was still young when we had dinner but it was okay since we were already hungry, really! Tsk! We also had games and prizes which Sir Guiling initiated. There were also intermission numbers from different year levels. After all the intermissions, we all rushed to the photo booth. Maybe we had 10 shots and we really enjoyed it. 

Party just started.
(Tonet, Nikki, Ate Joy, Me & Sam)



Photo booth :)))

 

The party ended around 8 pm but we didn't come home yet coz we helped others to clean the place. It was tiring but since I was with my friends, it was okay. I really had an amazing night and it's great since it's one thing I will always remember :)))

I reached home past 10 and my friend drove me home. I was tired but my day was well spent :) 

080312

No comments:

Post a Comment