Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Always and Forever :)


They are my B-E-S-T-F-R-I-E-N-D-S always and forever :"> 

Larra, Maricar and May Ann :)


I will always be thankful for having these three good people in life. They're just so perfect to be my bestfriends :) 

-Larra, a strong and sophisticated girl. She likes teasing and making fun of me but I still love her despite of that. I've been with her since 1st year high school so I'm already used with that. She's a happy girl who knows exactly what she wants in life. I admire her being strong in everything and her being sarcastic. Lol. She loves old music, old movies, old love stories and everything old. Haha. Just joking. She's just not so into with this new generation's music and movies especially today's romantic movies. I know, she's weird. Anyway, she also love pink and our birthdays fall on the same month which is September. Maybe that's why we're so compatible... not! :)))

- Maricar, an artistic and simple girl. She's good with drawings which makes her a great artist. I admire her for that. She doesn't like cleaning her room and sometimes she's lazy. We always do our overnights at her house because her mother is so kind that she lets us stay all we want. Hmm, Marc's favorite color is yellow and she loves playing online games like LOL and Dragon Nest which she just recently introduced to Larra. Now both of them play Dragon Nest and they wish that I will play too which I think is possible since I kinda like the game :) Anyway, back to Maricar, she's a good friend and I always love her for being a good friend to me too. :)))

-May Ann, a funny and  bubbly girl. She's the joker of the group and like Larra, she always teases me. She's very studious that I think she never skipped a class before. Wow. Her favorite is orange and she doesn't eat chips because she doesn't want to die soon. Lol. We both love Kpop which Larra hates (and we don't understand why she hates it so much). She also loves marshmallows, anime and manga meaning we have a lot in common. :))She's a responsible girl who also knows what she wants in life. And I love it when we're together because I always laugh and laugh and just laugh everytime. She's very dear to me. :))

These three people I will always be thankful for. Seven years of friendship and we're still counting. Hope that we'll be together, always and forever :))))

-080712

No comments:

Post a Comment