Thursday, August 9, 2012

There's a rainbow always after the rain :)

It has been raining non stop these past four days and I'm happy that now we can see Mr. Sun shining again :) 

There was no storm in PAR these past four days but there had been flooding in different areas in the Philippines and the damages were really big. Places like Quezon City, Malabon, Pasig and Marikina were greatly affected and I feel sorry for those people who are again affected by the floods. We didn't expect this to happen but we are really thankful that we are all safe after this Ondoy-like incident. And though there were lives that are taken, still we thank God for always guiding and protecting us. Hope this will  not happen again.

And now that the rain has stopped, I know that many of us are happy to join relief operations or give donations to our fellow Filipinos. I myself want to join and my friends are already asking me so I will be glad if I can come. Hope I can come :) And this should be a way for us to extend our hands to those people who are in need. Let's be selfless this time and be concerned not only to ourselves but also to others :))


"I don't care if you are great or small
This world is here for all
And we are all connected in so many different ways together..."


 "Everybody needs a helping hand - Everybody needs a friend
Everybody needs to be the one with a helping hand to lend
Sometimes you need a helping hand - sometimes you need a friend
Sometimes you can be the one, you see, with a helping hand to lend
..."
- Helping Hand Ed Rashed

This is just our new beginning. Be strong, have faith. :) #bagongPilipinas

"The sun is sure to shine  
For you and me for everyone  
So don’t be sad it’s just the start  
Of a new beginning in your life..."
- Blue Sky Hale

080912

No comments:

Post a Comment