Sunday, August 5, 2012

Every "Piso" Counts...

Ung feeling na saktong sakto ung pera mo tapos biglang mawawala ung piso.... Grabe! -________-

You really can't say the power of "piso". Tsk! I was going home the other day when I noticed that I've already spent the money in my wallet and all that was left was exactly the money for my fare and that's all, nothing more. I thought it was okay since it was exactly all that I needed and that I can already go home with that money only but I was wrong. When I was about to pay, I dropped something and I didn't think at first that it was 1 peso from my hand. And when I counted my fare to make sure, 1 peso was missing. So I immediately searched for it, carefully and thoroughly but I didn't find it. :((( I panicked and dug for my wallet to look again if there was 1 peso that may have visited my wallet but there was nothing. Good thing I was with my friend and I humbly asked him to lend me 1 peso. In my horror, he also needed 1 peso for his fare. What a coincidence. Lol.  So we both needed 1 peso and we were really out of luck. But thankfully he just gave me his 1 peso and said  that he would just rummage his bag in hoping that he would find another 1 peso. :)) So see? every piso counts.

So don't you ever say that it's just a piso or it's just a coin coz you'll never know when you would need it, badly!


 080512

No comments:

Post a Comment