Sunday, August 19, 2012

Nobody's Perfect


We don't have to be scared when someone sees our flaws because these flaws make everyone unique. And I believe that the greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences and mistakes and yet still sees the best in you.
But I am scared to let someone see these flaws in me. Yes I am

When they ask me why I still don't have a boyfriend, I always tell them that I'm not yet allowed or I still don't want to have one. But those are just lies. I can already have a boyfriend and yes I like to have one. But why do I tell them that? Because I'm afraid and I'm not confident that the other person will love me for who I am. :(

I don't have a perfect body,  my hair doesn't always stay on place, my skin is not white, I'm not tall, I don't have a dimple, I'm clumsy, I'm weird, I'm quiet, I don't like to party, I don't like to hang out, I always nag, I always cry. I'm not the kind of girl guys fall in love with and I'm certainly not the girlfriend type of a girl. I'm not that pretty, I'm not that smart, I'm not that sporty and I'm not someone guys always notice. :(

And even though I know that there will always be someone who will accept and love me for who I am, still I'm afraid to show him my flaws. I don't know why, I'm just afraid. And it's hard, really hard :'(


But I know that someday I will learn to open up to someone and accept that no one in this world is perfect. That it is okay to have flaws and it's just normal not to be perfect. I know it will  happen someday, eventually, when I finally found that someone I know will love and accept me for who I am. When I finally found a person who will accept that I am not perfect bur will still love me, forever. :">

 -081912

No comments:

Post a Comment