Thursday, August 23, 2012

Done. Finished. Completed. Accomlished.

I won't be talking about life, friendship, food or love tonight but I will tell you how happy I am because we finally finished our Thesis. How great is that? :))))))))))))))))))))))

We've been working on it since November last year and now, we already finished it. Finally! And I am happy because all throughout I did my best and my partner and I helped each other. We worked very hard for this paper and I can say that we really did a good job. We thought of giving up half way but thankfully we realized that if we will just do our best then we will make it and we can finish it. :)

I also want to thank those people who helped us especially to my family and friends who were very supportive, I guess. Lol. But really, I am thankful to all the people who have been a part of our study. And of course to God who have always been there since the first day we started until now. Thank You! :)

Gosh, I will surely miss those sleepless nights, revisions, and tabulations I did. It was tiring and stressful but I know it would be worth it because it will give us our future (grade) Tsk! I remember when we went to do our survey in Batangas and we found only few guests. We were really disappointed but at least we had fun at the beach and really enjoyed the food. And though we were there to conduct our survey, still it was a nice getaway and like a reward for us for being stressed because of that thesis. An overnight escape from our stressful everyday. :)

So I am very very happy and when I said happy I meant SUPER DUPER HAPPY! :) Finally I will be able to sleep at night again without worrying about our thesis. Thank you Lord! :)

Goodbye Thesis, and again Hello Sweetdreams!  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment