Thursday, August 2, 2012

When you're avoiding something, the more it comes to you...

I've been avoiding a question from my friend since he last asked me about it and believe me it's hard. I mean, every time I feel that he's going to ask me about it, I avoid him or I try to get our conversation somewhere but I always fail. In the end he's always able to ask me that question. What's the question? "Dez, kelan ako pwede manligaw?" 

It's not that I don't like this person or what, but I only regard him as a friend, nothing less, nothing more. He's sometimes mean (and I hate him for that!) but there are also times that he's nice (specially when it comes to me) Anyway, I've known him for 4 years already but I only got to be close to him when we were 3rd yr so technically 2 years. He's my friend's best friend and now he's an irregular at our school. And it's better that we're not block mates since we don't take most of our subjects together. Hmm. So when he asked me if he can court me, I told him that I'm still not allowed to have a boyfriend. And I told him that when we graduate, then maybe he can already court me. :)


But what if he asks me again? and again? and again? Coz as far as I remember, it's already been the 3rd time he asked me about it. :( Maybe he thinks that I will change my mind sooner or later. But no. We will stay as friends until we graduate, until forever. Only friends.

I know we're just friends and that's all we can ever be.

080212

No comments:

Post a Comment