Monday, August 27, 2012

Love Story ♥

Cinderella had Prince Charming, Snow White also had Prince CharmingAurora had Prince Philip, Ariel had Prince Eric, Belle had Prince Adam, Jasmine had Aladdin, Pocahontas even had Smith and Rolfe, Mulan had Li Shang, Tiana had Prince Naveen, Rapunzel had Flynn, and Me, well, I think my Prince just took a wrong turn but I know someday he'll definitely find his way to me. I hope! :">


So see, a princess should have her own prince. And because we are all princesses, I think we just have to wait for our own prince to come. Like Cinderella who waited for her prince to save her from her wicked step mother, like Snow White who waited for her prince to kiss her back to life, like Jasmine who waited for her prince to take her to a whole new world, like Rapunzel who waited for her prince to take her away from where she was hidden, like Mulan who waited for her prince to realize that she can be a hero too, like Ariel who waited for her prince to kiss her before the sun sets, like Belle who waited for her prince to realize that looks don't matter but the heart does, like Aurora who waited for her prince to kiss her up from her deep sleep, like Tiana who waited for her frog prince, and like Pocahontas who waited for her true love. I think we also have to wait for our prince to come. It may take forever but at least we are sure that he would be the right one for us. :">
So keep calm and let's just wait for our prince. It may take him another month or year or decade but don't lose hope. Coz I know and I'm certain that someday we'll all have the kind of love story we always wanted. Maybe not like Cinderella or like the the other Princesses but I know it would be amazing because the greatest love story of all is our own. :">

082712

No comments:

Post a Comment