Friday, August 31, 2012

Distance Pls!

I said I wanted you to distance yourself a little, not to never talk to me again T__T

I don't know why I feel like this, but he makes me feel like I did something wrong. Like I slapped him on the face and told him to never talk to me again. We're like magnets now with same poles, we repel. When we see each other, it's automatic that one of us will take different way. Yeah! It's hard... if you know what I mean. It's like I'm a monster who will eat him if he goes near me. And I tell you, it feels bad to be avoided by someone :|

We're friends and all I want is for us to remain friends, forever. That's why I didn't want us to have something that I know might only ruin our friendship. It's better to be just friends where everything is simple, where we feel comfortable talking about everything. It's better not to have any commitment that might just mess up everything, it's better to be just the way we are.

 "Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people"

Now it's kinda hard since he's avoiding me and he's not talking to me. I feel guilty or whatever since I was the one who pushed him away. And what I thought might be better just turned out to be the worst thing for us. I wanted that, I believed it was right, but why do I feel this way? Why? I just wanna know coz right now, I'm so confused :| I don't know if it's just because I lost another good friend or it's something else.

I'm not sure

I don't know

I'm really confused!

 -083112

No comments:

Post a Comment