Friday, October 23, 2015

TV Series: Once Upon A Time (2011) Season 3


The more I watch this show, the more I fall in love with the story and every character. And I want to tell everyone who doesn't believe in true love to watch this show because this will prove them that it really exists. Just watch Snow and Charming and I dare you to tell me you don't see true love in them! :P 

This season begins with Emma, Mary Margaret, David, Mr. Gold, Regina and Hook going to Neverland because Henry was kidnapped and brought there. They all work together to bring Henry back and have I ever told you that I love Peter Pan? Too bad he's a bad guy, or boy, in this series. And who ever thought that I would love Hook? Oh, now I do! 

Emma: You're glad to hear I have my heart broken?
Hook: If it can be broken, it means it still works.

Anyhoo, the series also introduces new characters like Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Ariel, Prince Eric, The Darling family and others. They also show how Hook became a pirate and who Peter Pan really was. Surprise, surprise! The story gets more intense when they all get back to Storybrooke and another problem occurs causing Emma and Henry to leave the place, for good. :( 

 It continues after a year when Hook suddenly shows up at Emma's door and she doesn't recognize him. The rest is for you to find out. :)

And now I have my new favorite characters. 
*Regina Mills/ Evil Queen*

Just because she's the Evil Queen doesn't mean she can't be a hero. Because people changes and love does that to people. Regina wants Henry to see that she's changed so she does everything to be good even though it's not in her nature. I love her character because she's trying really hard to prove Henry and everyone else that she can be the good guy too.

*Killian Jones/ Captain Hook*

And then again, just because Hook is a pirate doesn't mean he can't be good. Because pirates are human too and there's goodness, even just a little, in every one of us. Hook may be a villain but you know what happens when a bad guy falls in love. And let's be honest here, we all know that he likes Emma! *insert kilig face here* So I think it's enough reason for him to change into something good, if not at all, and to prove that he can be a hero too. For Emma, of course! *insert another kilig face here* 

The end of the season also shows some happy endings. It's really heartwarming and powerful that it makes me fall in love too. I'm happy for the characters and #truelove! 

Happy Ever After...
David and Mary Margaret

 Robin Hood and Regina

 Hook and Emma

 Mr. Gold and Belle

And this is how their story began...
Prince Charming: I told you I'd find you. No matter what you do, I will always find you.
Snow White: Is this the only way you can catch a woman? By entrapping her?
Prince Charming: It's the only way to catch thieving scum.
Snow White: Aren't you a real "Prince Charming"?
Prince Charming: I have a name, you know.
Snow White: Don't care. "Charming" suits you. Now cut me down, Charming.
Prince Charming: And why would I do that? Snow White?

Prince Charming: Well, wherever you're going, be careful. If you need anything...
Snow White: You'll find me?
Prince Charming: Always. 

*Hook and Emma moments* 

This is the last one, promise! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment