Monday, October 5, 2015

Concert: Lawson Live in Manila 10042015

Let me scream first. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!! 
Better. Because we were so close to them I could grab Adam and Joel if I wanted to. Of course I wanted to but I didn't want them to freak out or anything so I just freaked out myself and then yeah, screamed "I love you!" 

It was a great show which we all waited two years to happen again. The boys played Brokenhearted, Taking Over Me, Under The Sun, Juliet, Standing In The Dark and Roads. I was so hyper the whole time that I was hitting my friend in the shoulder because I couldn't contain the excitement and happiness and all the love I have for Lawson! They were so great and I love them even more now. Please come back! :)

Joel, Andy, Adam and Ryan
 
 Hi, Joel! :")

We stood at the back the whole show but we moved by the backstage after to get a closer look. And look what we caught. :")


And Adam is soooo hot in black! :")
 

I really wish they come back next year! :D


 

No comments:

Post a Comment