Friday, October 9, 2015

Concert: Lifehouse Live in Manila 10082015

You and Me and all of the people.
 

I've been to different shows/concerts before and I can say that Lifehouse was one of the best live performances I've ever seen. They were just so ugh and gosh and ohmygod! :") I felt like 16 again singing along with them!!! :") 

I love how they brought back the feels of my favorite songs and I love how Jason Wade made my heart flutter again! Gosh, he was so good that I fell in love with him all over again.  
Jason. Wade. Is. So. Awesome. And hot with his guitar. 
 I went crazy singing along with Whatever It Takes because it's one of my favorite songs ever! 
#i'llkeepustogetherwhateverittakes 
They also performed my other favorite songs like Hurricane, You and Me, Six Cycle Carousel, Everything, Hanging By A Moment but too bad they didn't perform Blind.

I really thank them for coming back and giving us another memorable show! They don't know how it made us so happy and tonight was one of my best nights ever. Ever!

And I'm sure my pcd will last longer than usual because Jason. Wade. Is. So. Awesome. And. Lifehouse. Rocks!


No comments:

Post a Comment